Saturday, August 27, 2011

Humility - Part Deux - Those who do not have it.

I had promised to make a second part and here it is.

It's a well known fact that Doctors can be douche bags when it comes to humility. They have a human being come into their office and they look down at their noses because someone doesn't have insurance or a means of paying their bill. If I argue with the doctor, I am a pain in the ass. Well they are a pain in mine and need to learn how to be humble, I think.

I am a human being. I would like to be treated like a human being, thank you very fucking much. Learn how to treat me as such and don't tell me that I am crazy when I ask you legit questions about a problem I have. My fucking insurance is paying your paycheck, it is lining your pockets and feeding your family. Talk about ungrateful, you can't even be humble enough to know that I am helping you as much as you are supposedly helping me.

And maybe I am not being so humble myself at the moment, and sometimes I can have a lack of humility when the situation warrants it. Like now. Either way, now I have the displeasure of having to find someone willing to work cheaply or pro Bono to give me a second opinion. Thanks for the emotional hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment